“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT person to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form
We Do Not Let Our Employees Use Any Application Outside Of The TOSS C3 Cloud
We no longer have to go through hoops to get something fixed on a very timely basis. We had used a different company which was located in California and the time difference was a killer. If we had a problem when ...Read More
KWC Partners, LLP
I Can’t Speak To What The Competition May Be Offering, Because It Hasn’t Occurred To Us To Shop Around. It’s The Best Technology Decision We Ever Made
A great test of virtues of TOSS C3 was when we moved from Cambridge to Boston a couple of months ago. Our network was never down, ...Read More
Anderson & Krieger, LLP