Professional Services Engineer
A Senior Systems Engineer works with clients on a regular basis assisting the customer achieve and maintain their IT infrastructure needs. They will typically be working at a customer site and are responsible for working closely with clients and cross functional TOSS support teams to manage and maintain the local and wide area network technology used by our clients. This position involves using both technology and business skills in support of our client’s networks. The position requires network administration skills, in depth workstation knowledge and management for both Windows and Mac operating systems, attention to detail, business intuition, excellent verbal and written skills, and the ability to professionally present ideas to all levels of the corporate structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or a closely related field.
- MCSE, MCSA, MCITP:Server Administrator, MCITP:Enterprise Administrator
- Management of a storage area network on fiber channel or iSCSI
- CCNA / CCNP Linux Enthusiasm about working in a fast-paced and ever evolving environment.
- Enjoy working with existing clients and eager to engage in new client relationships.
- Service-oriented attitude Enjoys working with a broader range of technologies, as opposed to being highly specialized.
- A passion for sharing information in a team environment and with clients.
Leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.