Senior Systems Engineer
The Senior Systems Engineer position will expand your existing engineering skills while at the same time develop your business savvy. You will gain invaluable experiences: in sales by being directly involved in the sales process; in people management through team leadership and client interactions, and in project management as project leader and implementer
- Support the installation, optimization, integration, troubleshooting and upgrades of all IT systems or component.
- Assist with the planning, execution, monitoring and control of all engineering project related tasks and activities
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting and complex problem resolution on escalated issues while monitoring and maintaining environment stability
- Assist with storage allocation and support
- Document software and system configuration.
- Design and setup a TCP/IP network including DNS, DHCP, and WINS Design, implementation and configuration of a multi-office Microsoft Active Directory
- Physically built and configured IBM/Dell/HP server equipment
- Design, setup, and implementation of a highly available virtual environment using VMware
- Design, setup, and implementation of a storage area network (NetApp, EMC or EqualLogic) on fibre channel or iSCSI
- Design, setup, and implementation of a multi-site Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 email environment
- Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco switches, routers, and firewalls
Preferably, this individual should also have some of the following experiences in technology:
- Design and installation of VDI environments Design and installation of legal application software
- Design, setup, and implementation of a multi-site Document Management System (Autonomy or Worldox Products)
- Installed equipment into server racks including cable management
- Programming/scripting experience
- Four-year degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or related field or the equivalent in experience.