“21 Critical Questions
Your IT Consultant
Should Be Able To
Say ‘Yes’ To.”
Even if you aren’t ready to make a change right now, this report will give you important questions you should ask your current IT consultant to make sure their policies, procedures and service standards won’t leave you vulnerable to expensive problems, lost data, viruses, hacker attacks and a host of other problems.
Read This Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The “dirty little secret” to the computer repair industry that most people don’t know and will never be told by their IT guy (knowing this ALONE could save you from wasting tons of money and untold aggravation when outsourcing your computer support).
- 21 Revealing questions that will help you instantly spot an unethical or grossly incompetent computer repair/support technician in minutes.
- 4 Costly misconceptions most business owners have about computer maintenance and repair; one you will need to know BEFORE even picking up the phone.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a computer consultant.
- Why “cheap” or “lowest price” computer repair shops aren’t the bargain they initially appear to be.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – away from a computer support firm.
Choosing the wrong computer consultant to support your network can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up costing you in downtime, data loss, and expensive repair bills, not to mention the headaches and frustration!
Get Your Report Now
Form On This Page
Fill Out This Form
On Price, The Maxim Of ‘You Get What You Pay For’ Really Applies
In the course of our litigation work we have encountered many startup companies that tried to cut costs by using ‘free’ services like Google or Dropbox. While those services have a place, they are not the same as a ...Read More
O’Connor, Carnathan & Mack, LLC
TOSS C3 Is Worth It Because Of The In-Depth Understanding They Have Of Our Company’s Environment
If we have an issue that needs attention, we don’t have to deal with a company that needs to be brought up to speed on our IT infrastructure. Knowing that backups, security and overall network ...Read More
Chief Information Officer
UNO Restaurants, LLC