Helpdesk Level 2 Support
Cloud support Engineers provide technical support to a demanding and diverse range of customers from different industries. Individuals should have a technically strong, team-oriented approach to support Microsoft Software products, industry standard workstation and server hardware, 3rd party vendor software applications, Virtual Private Networks and Active Directory administration. Troubleshooting and communication skills must be excellent. Patience to work with customers real-time over the phone and through remote desktop tools is required.
- Minimum two years experience working on a technical helpdesk or equivalent experience in supporting large customer base (over 150 users).
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2003/2008 a must and also excellent working knowledge of Active Directory – Microsoft Certification a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 2003/2007 suite of products.
- MCAS/MOS Certification preferred but not required, Windows XP/Vista /7.
- Must have at least two years of experience in software and hardware troubleshooting on laptops, desktops, servers and networking equipment.
- Apple Hardware and MAC OS X experience is a plus.
- Enterprise Mobile Devices/PDA experience; ie, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile 5/6, iPhone, Android, ActiveSync is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from an accredited 4-year school a plus